DOG HEALTH INFORMATION & RESOURCES: NUTRO™ NATURAL DOG FOODS
Dog Articles & Resources
The NUTRO™ Company wants to help you become an even better pet parent by helping you understand your dog and proper nutrition. Browse our articles and resources to learn about the benefits of natural dog food.
Food Selection & Feeding
- WHEN IT COMES TO NUTRITION, BREED SIZE MATTERS
- SWITCHING YOUR DOG FOOD IN SIX DAYS : NUTRO™ DOG HEALTH & INFORMATION RESOURCES - THE NUTRO™ COMPANY
- NUTRIENTS YOUR DOG NEEDS EVERY DAY
- THE BALANCE BETWEEN TREATS AND MEALS
- DID YOU KNOW YOUR DOG’S NUTRITIONAL NEEDS CHANGE OVER TIME?
- TAKE THE MYSTERY OUT OF DOG FOOD LABELS
Thanks to modern veterinary care and scientifically formulated, natural dog food for senior dogs, it’s not uncommon for small or toy breed dogs to live to be 15 years or older. A breeder, vet or pet shop manager can tell you the typical lifespan of your particular breed, but in general, smaller breeds live longer than larger breeds. With good medical attention, a sound, nutritious diet and plenty of TLC, your dog can expect many great years with your family.
Many dog food brands do not feature whole grains. But whole grains in your dog’s diet help your dog stay healthy and happy.
Ahh, the cool relief of autumn. Fall rekindles interest in being outside and enjoying the weather. It’s not too hot, cold or muggy — it’s just right for playing outside with your dog. Learn about some fun activities you can do with your dog during this picture-perfect time of year.